Monday, November 9, 2009

League Wrap up and Whats Next for the Noob

Another league has come to an end. This being my 4th at my local store, and at this point I'm finishing with a win. At present I have the most points, there are several people who could catch me if they play there games by Thursday. It turns out I played consistently average 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses. The only thing giving my the win were my comp scores.

Next is the Coastal Assault tournament at Gosford Good Games on the 12th of December followed by the Gosford Shield on the 16th of January and Battle in the Vines at Cessnock on April 10.

I'm hoping to get my guard ready for the Gosford Shield, (List coming soon). At present I am happy with about 5 of my 40 models for Coastal assault. and my battle company for BiV is coming along slowly.

Anyway here is my coastal assault list

Chapter Master - Storm Bolter, Relic Blade

Tactical Squad - Plasma gun, Plasma Cannon
Razor Back - Twin Linked Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter
Tactical Squad - Plasma gun, Las Cannon
Tactical Squad - Melta Gun, Multi Melta
Rhino - 2 x Storm Bolter

Dreadnought - Plasma Cannon, CCW, Storm Bolter
Dreadnought - 2 x Twin Linked Auto Cannons
Dreadnought - Twin Linked Las Cannon, Missile Launcher

Thunder Fire Cannon
Vindicator
Predator - Auto Cannon, 2 x Heavy Bolters, Storm Bolter





No comments:

Post a Comment