Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SW, IG and possible Ork Fluff

After my recently renamed red skulls, and while I'm trying to get get around to taking some photos I thought I could run through my secondary and possible armies

Imperial Guard - 634th Cadian
Specialty - Desert Warfare
Strength

Company Command Squad
Lord Commissar

5 attached Ratling Snipers
10 Special Forces Operators (Storm Troopers)

1st Infantry Platoon
- Platoon Command Squad
- 2 Infantry Squads
- 1 Heavy Weapons Team

2nd Infantry Platoon
- Platoon Command Squad
- 2 Infantry Squads
- 1 Heavy Weapons Team

1st Veteran Squad - Snipers
2nd Veteran Squad - Grenadiers
3rd Veteran Squad - Demolitions
Chimera
4th Veteran Squad - Grenadiers

2 Armoured Sentinels
1 Scout Sentinel

1 Leman Rus Demolisher
1 Leman Rus Battle Tank

All Subject to change and an Army box I have on order. This is an army I'm still tweaking, finding out what I like. I want some colossus siege mortars and scouts sentinels. I am enjoying working with the yellows, greys, browns and off whites of the desert theme. pics soon
____________________
Space Wolves

Great Company of Logan Grimnar

Logan Grimnar
2 Rune Priests
Bjorn the Fell Handed

18 Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour
Dreadnought
7 Wolf Scouts
14 Long Fangs

30 Grey Hunters
30 Blood Claws
1 Drop Pod
1 Predator

Reserve Commanders
- Cannis Wolfborn
- Ragnar Blackmane

I generally run this as a more assault capable marine gun line. Needs a lot of work in assembly. 30 Blood claws, 12 terminators and 7 long fangs still need construction. Like my guard I haven't finished paining a single model yet. The ice world theme is fun. focusing on blues and greys.
_________

And Finally Orks
The Blazing Skull Clan
Good Stuffs - Komandos, Burnas
the idea is sneaky pyro maniac orks. A unit of nob bikers with plenty of combi burna's and sneaky Komandos led by Boss Snikrot.
Hoping to get into this some time next year with a jungle theme.

Expect lots of green(Obviously) with earthy browns highlighted in bright primary colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment