Friday, April 30, 2010

League Round 4

So I got two games in this week. both against guard, rolled DOW, 3 objectives both times.

I went with
Rune Priest - Chooser of the Slain, Hurricane, Lightning
4 x Wolf Guard w/Power Fist and Bolt Gun
1 x 9 Grey Hunters, Melta Gun, Rhino
4 x 5 Grey Hunters, Melta Gun, Razor Back w/twin linked Lascannon
2 x Predator w/Auto Cannon, Heavy bolter, Storm Bolter

First Game I lost, But it was nullified due to my opponent misreading a rule.

Won my second game 2 objectives to 1.

What I learnt
Las Cannon Razor backs rock. Melta guns were a little unnecessary. This list struggles with High toughness, multiple would MC's and Heavy infantry.

So 250 Points to take this to 1500.

Working through this list
Preist was fine
The wolf guard did thier jobs
Melta guns on the grey hunters didn't do much because they tended to stay in thier transports. But I should keep them as tank shock protection
Preds worked well.
Razor backs were amazing
I could drop the upgrades on the preds, I end up with 218 Potential points to do something with.

Have to think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment