Friday, May 21, 2010

League Result And extras

A Win. Vs Daemon Hunters.

Spear Head, 3 Objectives, Win 1-0
I will admit that I played slow and stupid. I attacked the wrong units and didn't play with enough aggression.

Oh Well, will keep trying.

Latest idea for plasma marines is Lords of Decay. Looking like a mass of plague marines and Havoks go horde, base them so I can mix and match with my existing Khorne army.

Let Gosford Burn is next weekend, I have 3 predators left to detail. I also want my Lords of Terra list ready for next Thursday so there goes my weekend.

I am also 1 box of nobs short of having a functional Ork Army. Will have to get that going.

Thinking of trying to get my warhound done for A potential apoc game in the near futureneeds some work. The legs need to be redone, the cockpit needs work.

Will try to get plenty of pictures up this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment