Monday, May 17, 2010

Quick up date

There has been a general lack of posting at the moment, Lots happening, Pictures soon.

My list for Let Gosford Burn is nearly done, My list for lords will be ready for play testing next Thursday. That only leaves expanding the list for Apoc which will involve 20 Wolf Guard and a Land Raider.

My Khorne army is now a Khorne Nurgle army (Kharne, Prince, 24 Zerkers, 21 Plauge Marines, 3 Bikers, 3 Rhinos, Greater daemon)

This leaves me with 6 bikers, 20 ish assault marines, 50ish black reach marines, 20ish other marines, 3 Dreadnoughts, 5 Blood letters, 20ish Scouts, 3 Characters and a land raider I'm not really doing anything with. Might try and sell them at MOAB, finance my Orks. I could do a Crimson Fist sniper Army. Some will no doubt get drafted into my apoc army.


No comments:

Post a Comment