Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Project Idea - looking for a Chapter

Here is my latest idea. Take my left overs, Make an army, Possibly sell as lot afterwards.

Trying to find a chapter. Suggestions would be good

Here's the Army List
Codex: Space Marines - 2000 Points

Captain - Relic Blade
Librarian - Avenger, Gate of intinity
Dreadnought - Multi melta, CCW, Heavy Flamer
Dreadnought - Multi melta, CCW, Heavy Flamer
Dreadnought - Plasma Cannon, CCW, Heavy Flamer
Tactical Squad - Power Fist, Plasma Gun, Plasma Cannon
Tactical Squad - Power Fist, Plasma Gun, Heavy Bolter
Tactical Squad - Power Fist, Melta Gun, Multi Melta
5 Scout - Power Fist
5 Scout - Power Fist
5 Scout - 4 x Snipers, 1 Heavy Bolter
5 Assault Marines - Power Fist
5 Assault Marines - Power Fist
Vindicator
5 Devastators - 4 Missile Launchers

Now the tricky bit. I already have Red Marines (Khorne), Green Marines(Nurgle), Blue Marines (Space Wolves), Black Marines (Chaos). So Those are out, I want this army to stand out from the rest. Imperial fists are also out due to a friend of mine already using them.

This is basically slapped together with what I have lying around so little inflexible in the list

So Give me a chapter name.

9 comments:

  1. or, better idea, angry marines (yellow or pretty marines(lavender)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver Skulls
    Brazen Minotaurs
    Hawk Lords
    Praetors of Orpheus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawk Lords are on my short list. Praetors could work. I am tempted to do the Mentor Legion list I've always thought of but I am kind of keeping that in reserve for the next DA Release

    I am also giving serious consideration to Raptors in Desert Cammo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawk Lords would be sweet, using Forge World's new Raven Guard upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would try something a little different. Camo'd up marines as you suggest maybe a half&half or quartered colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to delete last comment due to link. I don't mind links just try and keep it kid(And work) friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crimson Guard
    http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Space_Marine_Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  8. This could work well. Fists but not fists. Pedro, Mof, 15 scouts, 30 sternguard, 2 dreads and a vindicator. 1750 points.

    ReplyDelete