Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Space Wolf Project Update 1500 Points for 13th of March, with a wedding in the middle


C4 is 33 days away. I have now complete 170 points of my 1500 Point Army. Next Saturday I'm getting married and then spending a week in Vanuatu. This is going to be tight. The Red Skulls chapter is on stand by in case the wolves don't make it on time.

Any way here are some WIP pics from the weekend.

I've been trying out some extreme highlighting on the vehicles and think i managed to pull it off.









With the pred I have once again replaced the side sponson pins with lego.



Wolf Guard Battle Leader
This may be risky but I've decided to squad mark the grey hunters on thier Weapons. Red, Yellow, Grey, White, Blue. I'm trying to make a statement about pack loyalty.








No comments:

Post a Comment