Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good Bye 2009 - wrap up, 2010 Predictions and Goals

2009
So ends my first full year of man dollies. At the start of the year I was a scrub getting the encouragement award at the local club with about 4000 points of random marines.

So far this year I Have started Space wolves and Imperial Guard, Both need heaps of work, Renamed my marines as the Red Skulls Chapter, Created the 634th Imperial Guard Company and start Logan Grimnars great Company.

In terms of my progress from noob

1. at the end of 2009 I am Ranked 99 in Australia and New Zealand

2. Played in 4 Local Leagues

3. Played in 5 Tournaments - Gosford Shield, Battle in the Vines, Aspirants - Lords of Terra, Mother of all Battles and Coastal Assault.

4. First Place in the Good Games Gosford Spring League

5. 2nd at Coastal Assault

6. Have had my painting described as now being "doesn't hurt my eyes as much anymore"
(BEN)

7. Gained entry to the High Lords of Terra Invitational

Current Rankings
Overall - 99
Battle - 94
Sports - 147
Composition - 72
Painting - 97

2010 Goals and Predictions

Armies
- Finish Space Marines (well try to, there are a crap load) and then Sell If get them done (I want to start them again from scratch)
- Start Blood Angels (Depends on Codex but would be nice)
- Finish and Probably Sell Space Wolves
- Finish and Maybe Sell Imperial Guard
- Start Orks
- Start WHFB Empire Army (Depending on all of the above, the new army book and edition of rules)

Placings
- be in the top 100 at the end of the year
- Qualify for High Lords 2011
- Make top 10 in one ranking


No comments:

Post a Comment