Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Very Ealy Thoughts on Lords of Terra (JULY)

After the weekends result I started to think what should I take now that I made the invitational. This will change, repeatedly, for the next 7 months but if I was playing it next week this is what I'd take
1750 Points - Red Skulls - Armored Spear Head

HQ
Librarian - Terminator Armour, Storm Shield, Avenger, Null Zone

TROOPS
Tactical Squad - Flamer, Missile Launcher
Rhino

Tactical Squad - Flamer, Missile Launcher
Rhino

Tactical Squad - Flamer, Missile Launcher
Rhino

Elites
5 Assault Terminators - Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields
Land Raider

Dreadnought - Multi Melta, CCW, Storm Bolter

Dreadnought - Plasma Cannon, CCW, Storm Bolter

Heavy Support
Vindicator

Vindicator

Predator - Auto Cannon, 2 x Heavy Bolters, Storm Bolter

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. That looks pretty solid, I'd just recommend giving your Tacticals and both Dreads multi-meltas.

    If you can find the points, extra armor and a multi-melta would be extremely useful on your Land Raider (it's a Crusader or Redeemer, right?).

    ReplyDelete