Friday, December 18, 2009

Gosford Shield Army List - 1250 Points

The 2010 Gosford Shield is fast approaching. Origonally I wanted to take Guard, But they need a lot of work and I can't bring my self to take an unpainted army to a tournament, Same with Space Wolves. I would take Blood Angels but I just can't bring my self to use that Codex over the marine one and the models aren't painted. So Marines it is, Unless I get a crap ton of painting done over Christmas.

Red Skulls Chapter - Light Infantry Force

HQ
Librarian - Gate of Infinity, Avenger

TROOPS
Tactical Squad - Flamer, Heavy Bolter
Rhino

Tactical Squad - Flamer, Heavy Bolter
Rhino

Tactical Squad - Flamer, Missile Launcher

Tactical Squad - Flamer, Missile Launcher

ELITES
Dreadnought - Multimelta, DCCW, Storm Bolter

Dreadnought - Multimelta, DCCW, Heavy Flamer

HEAVY SUPPORT
Predator - Auto Cannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Storm Bolter

Whirl Wind


2 comments:

  1. I like it, but I don't see much point to the walking Tacticals. Maybe Podding Sternguard to go with the Libby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podding Sternguard are my normal fall back. But it does mean throwing 250-500 points into a suicide unit.

    The foot sloggers are defensive. Hold the line boys

    ReplyDelete