Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Entering my first Painting/Modeling Comp

My local shop is running a side comp this league. Make the best model you can from a Black Reach terminator. You must use the legs and body.

My idea is to create a few probably 2-3 possibly 4. I'll be posting pics, hopefully getting feedback, maybe even get some voting going on what I should enter.

So far the ideas are

1. Epistolary Marcus "The Giant Slayer" Angelos - Epistolary Librarian, Force Axe/Halbad, Storm Shield, Terminator Armour, Null Zone, Might of the Ancients.
Parts - Black Reack Terminator Sgt, Assualt marine axe, Assault terminator thunder hammer and storm shield

2. 1st Captain Augustus Grant - Captain, Terminator Armour, Combi Plasma, Lightning Claw

3. You tell me. Any kick ass terminator HQ configuration you want to share let me know. I will most likely make the figure anyway.

NOTE: No Lysander. To many people already doing him and I already have one. same goes for Calgar.

No comments:

Post a Comment