Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Moving Up in the World - LOT detailed results and what they mean

The results are in, the dust has settled and the Australia & New Zealand rankings have been up dated.

After finishing 16 out of 35 in the Aspirants lords of terra I move a gob smacking 79 places up the ranking from 266 th to 187 th (http://www.gosfordgamers.net/ATR/index.htm). This firmly places me in the top 20% of players.

Also recieved the judges feedback on my list. Name, Army, Raw comp score (5 games, score out of 5 for each, total shown), Judges decision
Chad MacKenzie Space Marines 15 2/5 3 pie plates in a marine army probably is overkill.
- Fair enough, I'll probably trade the Whirl wind for a dakka pred.

Any the army break downs
- High Lords - Invitational
Army - Count - %
Chaos SM - 6 - 18%
Marines (All) - 6 - 18%
Daemons - 5 - 15%
Eldar - 5 - 15%
Imp Guard - 3 - 9%
Orks - 3 - 9%
Dark Eldar - 2 - 6%
Ordos - 2 - 6%
Tau - 1 - 3%

Aspirants
Army - Count - %
Marines (All) - 14 - 40%
Imp Guard - 5 - 14%
Eldar - 4 - 11%
Chaos SM - 3 - 9%
Daemons - 2 - 6%
Orks - 2 - 6%
Tyranids - 2 - 6%
Necrons - 1 - 3%
Ordos (WH) - 1 - 3%
Tau - 1 - 3%

One thing I found interesting is I am ranked 150 th for Battle and an amazing 111th for painting even though I only own 1 model I consider finished.
NOTE TO SELF : Play friendlier lists, Work on composition and sports marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment