Friday, August 14, 2009

Final League Round VS Black Templars

After taking a fairly soft list I ended up getting paired against a black templar army.

3 objectives, Spear Head.
His List
2 x 5 Terminators w/ 2 assault cannons and chain fists
Marshal
2 x Infantry Squads

It was a blood bath. My stern guard droped, killed 3-4 marines and got wiped off the board, My dred lost both weapons in turn 1, my rhinos died horribly spilling thier marines into the terminators.

I did manage to take out 1 terminator squad, that was the only unit of his that completely died. My own army was wiped out in turn 5 when the unit holding my home objective failed moral after my opponents shooting phase and ran off the board.

Result - Loss - 2-0


At present I'm placed 3rd in the league. 2 players have a chance of catching me. However I know the second place player isn't showing up for the prize day and will most likely be disqualified.



Well I'll know where I came tommorrow.

Plan for the Weekend

Put legs on my titan, IF possible try re-do arms and then add cowl and spray
Then maybe sort out my purchases from the weekend, Work out a build list for the guard
Then Marines if I get time





No comments:

Post a Comment