Monday, January 25, 2010

PROJECT SPACE WOLVES - WIP, PICs and a WG Battle Leader Done


There it is. The army I'm taking to C4, Unless things change, which they will. I'm holding off on the Wolf guard Until I can get me hands on a Terminator Box. I would kit bash but I think the expense will be worth it. I would probably drop the pred and a dread for them. The only thing I consider finished is the wolf guard battle leader. Pics below

Hoping to finish this soon. Added some extreme highlighting. Needs a wash but should come up good.
I used beast man regiment pieces on a bunch grey hunters and the dreads to dress them up



Marines are sprayed with chaos black, then under coated in Necron abyss, then shadow grey and finally highlights in space wolf grey followed by a Delvan Mud wash.
Here you can see more beast man pieces
And now the Wolf Guard Battle Leader




The snow is done using white paint and Gale Force 9 snow.







No comments:

Post a Comment