Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Question: Once you hack a bunch of dwarves to peices, what do you do with the bodies?

Yes, 1 box of these bad boys is on my shopping list to spruce up my space wolves with axes, shields and maybe hammers, just like something I saw in White dwarf a while back. This army has always been more about making something that looks awesome (Pics soon, Maybe tomorrow night if all goes well), rather than just trying to get something for a tourney done on time.

Anyone know of another box that might be good for this? What can I do with a bunch of dwarf bodies? I'm thinking of keeping them to decorate bases of my Khorne Daemons when I build them, I'm open to suggestions.

and heres the Wednessday top 10 that I kind of sort of do.

TOP 10 PROJECTS TO FINISH
This is just a little list of 10 projects I'm hoping to finish,Eventually, in no particular order, which goes to 12.

1. Red Skulls - Space Marines - Second company nearly finished. 6 Dreadnoughts done, multiple HQ's, 10 Stern Guard, 5 Scouts finished, 30 Termies in varying stages

2. Space Wolves - Taking my Time. C4 list (1500 Points) is almost assembled. Spending a lot of time painting it to get it right.

3. Cadian 634th Desert Company - Needs more tanks and Valks. This will be a long term project.

4. Warhound Titan - Its assembled, to a degree where I can put it on the table and you know what it is. Its been this way for about 6 months. Really should finish it but other thing get in the way.

5. Blood Angels - My red skulls are painted in thier colors. Now I just need to finish my death company and probably get my hands on Dante, a couple of Baal Preds and a couple of furiosos. Maybe more assault marines, it really depends on the dex.

6. Red Skulls, The Fall to Khorne - Yes my red skulls are going to give into their rage and fall to the blood god. Thinking of getting this army ready for next years BIV as a follow up to taking a battle company this year.

7. Orks, The Blazing Skulls Clan- This is something so appealing to my about an infantry heavy force of sneaky pyromaniac Orks. Plenty of Nobz, Boyz and Komandos. This will take a while. And green is a nice break from all the red.

8. Khorne Daemons - This is another project that has grabbed me. I'm hoping to get my hands on a blood Thirster for my CSM army later this year, should be good.

9. WFB The Empire - I love the idea of taking a gun to a knife fight. It sill depend on whats happening around the time of the new release, guess we'll see.

10. Tau - I love gun lines. And rail Guns. And Crisis Suits. Might wait for the next dex though.

11. Scratch built Reaver Titan - If I ever get my Warhound finished

12. Grey Knights - This is another maybe army. Maybe just a small force. 1500 points or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment