Thursday, March 18, 2010

Battle in the Vines Army List in detail

Here's the list I'm trying out tonight. I don't remember if this started as a dare, a bet or just some us talking about how different it would be on the way home for last years biv.

Red Skulls Second Company - 2000 Points

HQ
Captain - Relic Blade, Bolt Pistol - 130 Points
His job is to give me a little CC support. Not my first choice of HQ and I was tempted to give him nothing but then decided if I was going to run him at least run him well

TROOPS
2 x 10 Tactical Marines - Melta, Multi Melta - 175 Points Each
Land raider insurance.

4 x 10 Tactical Marines - Flamer, Missile Launcher - 170 Points Each
Basic do everthing work horse unit.

FAST ATTACK
2 x 10 Assault Marines - 190 Points Each
My shock troops. They are there to screen the Tactical Marines and counter assault, also to chase squishy targets and Krak grenade tanks.

HEAVY SUPPORT
2 x 10 Devestator Marines - 4 x Missile Launchers - 230 Points Each
I origonally had a mix of missiles, heavy bolters and multi meltas. However I feel that 54 bolt guns should provide enough anti infantry. The missiles are good for MC's and decent at popping tanks at range.

___
Re Cap
101 Bolt Pistols
101 Krak Grenades
54 Bolt Guns
12 Missile Launchers
4 Flamers
2 Melta Guns
2 Multi Meltas
1 Relic Blade

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment