Monday, March 29, 2010

Project Update - Good Bye Cadians

SELLING STUFF

Well its official, the 634th Cadian is getting disbanded. And by that I mean traded for a Pred, Dread, Land Raider, Drop Pod and crap ton of marines from a friend.

I will also be selling of a bunch of minis I bought and then never used like Logan Griman, Canis Wolfborn, Marneus Calgar at the Battle in the vines bring and buy. I am also putting my battle company up for sale at Battle in the Vines. More I'll sell it for the right amount than I want to get rid of it at any price.

SPACE WOLVES
Current LGB list has a Battle Leader, Rune Priest, 38 Grey Hunters, 3 Rhinos, 2 Dreads, 2 Vindicators. Its a little lacking in Range but with the missions (DoW w/ 10 Objectives 1 removed each player turn, Pitched battle w/modified kill points, Pitched Battle w/ 3 objectives on centre line of table and spear head w/ table quarters) don't think this will be too much of an issue.

BLOOD ANGELS
Still not sure where I will go with this list. Waiting for the codex, This may be my horde army.

SPACE MARINES
I will be doing a space marine army. Maybe Raptors. Pred, Razor Back, Dread and Tactial Marine heavy.

I already have Blue and Red Marines. I am also planning Black Templars and Mentor Legion. I would prefer to avoid these colours, A friend already runs Imperial Fists so they're out. Suggestions appreciated.

CHAOS SPACE MARINES
Assembly has started on my Berzerkers, Paint has started on my Daemon Prince. I'm also working on warping some terminators to show their fall to Khorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment