Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Project Update- Space Wolves and Plans in General

Gosford Good Games List

Due to time constraints I'm changing up my list.

HQ
Wolf Guard Battle Leader - Frost Blade, Storm Shield - 125 Points
Rune Priest - JotWW, Living Lightning, Chooser of the Slain - 110 Points

Troops
5 Grey Hunters - Power Fist, Melta Gun - 105 Points
Razor Back - 40 Points

5 Grey Hunters - Power Fist, Melta Gun - 105 Points
Rhino - 35 Points

10 Grey Hunters - Power Fist, 2 x Melta Gun - 180 Points
Rhino - 35 Points

10 Grey Hunters - 2 x Plasma Guns - 160 Points

Elites
Dreadnought - Multi Melta, CCW, Heavy Flamer - 115 Points

Dreadnought - Twin Linked Lascannon, CCW, Storm Bolter - 135 Points

Dreadnought - Twin Linked Auto Cannon, CCW, Heavy Flamer, 125 Points

Heavy Support
Vindicator - 115 Points

Vindicator - 115 Points



May get hit with the comp stick but I'll talk to the TO before submitting.
______________________
Blood Angels

At this point I'm hoping for an army completely comprised of Jump Infantry, bikes and and drop podding Stern Guard and Dreads. I have 20 Assault marines ready, another 10 in pieces.

Aurora Chapter
Scrapped for now. My change to an Iron Hands army w/ tactical squads backed up by multiple thunder fires.

Black Templars
I have 30 Scouts, 30 Terminators and 40 space marines sitting around so this is a possibility

Red Skulls (Khorne Chaos Space Marines)
I have 16 berzerkers, kharne and a daemon prince assembled. Need more zerkers and some rhinos, maybe a blood thirster. I would also like 3 defilers. Big scary chaos armies.

Mentor Legion
I have a number of terminators set asside in case they ever re-release Dark angels.

634th Cadian Desert force
pending cash to buy tanks. Going for armor heavy. Valks, Sentinels, Ruses, Artillery, chimeras.
Army I want will cost me around $800 AU and have 18 pieces of armor at 2000 points.

Other armies I want to persue
- Khorne Deamons
- Blazing Skull Orks - Sneaky Pyromaniacs
- Tau infantry heavy force
- Daemon Hunters
- Thousand Sons


Priority
Space Wolves for end of May
Space Wolves or Blood Angels for July

No comments:

Post a Comment