Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thoughts on Lords of Terra

This July I will be attending the Lords of Terra tournament in North Sydney. It 1750 Points and is run with both an open tournament and an Invitational which I will be attending.

Since My current army is my first army and not the best painted I wanted to try something new to showcase my skills. As this is an invitational I don't feel the need to water down my lists like I would normally. I Don't feel the same need to take something that is Fun as well as competitive.

But what to take
Space Wolves: I could easily take Mech space wolves Wolf Guard Battle Leader, Run Priest, 55 Grey Hunters, 6 Rhinos, 3 Predators, Dreadnought.

I could Also field Wolf Wing. Logan Grimnar, Njall and 25 Wolf Guard Terminators.

Then I was think Blood Angels. I could probably run a very fast and vicious army ofChaplain, 30 Assault Marines, 10 Death Company, 3 Bike squads.

Or I could try to get my ultra marines up and running w/ Marneus Calgar, Librarian, 5 Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield Terminators, Land Raider, 2 Marine Squads in Rhinos, Drop Podding Stern Guard, A thunder Fire Cannon and a whirl wind.

And then there is guard. 2 Valkeries, 2 Leman Ruses, a Collosus, 3 Sentinels, fill with infantry.

So what would you take? 1750 points, Composition is not a factor.



No comments:

Post a Comment