Friday, October 30, 2009

League Result, 2 extra games , Ranking after MOAB,

Yesterday was a big day. I took a day off work to deal with a few things then dropped by the local games shop. And stayed for over 8 hours.

In that time I played 2 games of 1500 with

Captain - Relic Blade, Storm Bolter
Tactical Squad - Plasma Gun, Plasma Cannon
Razor Back -Twin Linked Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter
Tactical Squad - Plasma Gun, Plasma Cannon
Tactical Squad - Plasma Gun, Heavy Bolter
Rhino - 2 x Storm Bolter
Dreadnought- Twin Linked Lascannon, Missile
Dreadnought- Twin Linked Lascannon, Missile
Dreadnought - 2 x Twin linked auto cannons
Whirl Wind
Thunder Fire Cannon
Predator - Auto Cannon, 2 x Heavy Bolters, Storm Bolter

Game 1 VS Daemons
- Lost, Didn't focus enough fire, Almost killed lots of things, didn't finish off much

Game 2 VS Drop Pod Marines w/ Legion of the Damned
- Won 1 objective to 0. My opponent had 1 marine left, But I failed to make much head way

And finally I tried my battle company VS 2000 points of Guard w/ 2 Colossus Siege Mortars, 2 Bane Wolves, 2 Leman Russes.
- Won 4 Objectives to 1. Game called on turn 4 due to my opponents ride leaving.
With spear head deployment I filled my quarter and then managed to double envelop. My opponent was pushed back into his deployment zone with my troops ready to swamp his infanty.

He managed to kill about 50 marines, but another 20 provided cover fire for the 30 assaulting him.

____________
Ranknings for 40k in Australia and New Zealand
Over All - 123
Battle - 100
Composition - 84
Sports - 222
Painting - 91
From 1091 players

This is a little bit of a shift. Still need to stop laughing at inappropriate moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment