Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Project Status Report

As some of the regulars may have noticed I tend to run multiple projects at once. with differing levels of success and tend to change my mind. Mainly for my benefit, here are my current goals

1. 2000 Points of space wolves assembled by 6th of November
- Bjorn - Painted in pieces, needs assembly and final paint
- Logan Grimar and wolf gaurd are assembled and paint started
- 6 Long Fangs, Assembly Started
- 30 Grey hunters still on sprue, waiting on melta guns
- Predator nearly done
- Drop pod paint started
- Dreadnought paint started
- Owned not used - 10 more grey hunters, 30 blood claws, 6 more long fangs, Canis Wolf born, 7 Wolf Scouts
- Wish list for Space Wolves- Land Raider, 2 x Rhinos


2. Coastal Assault Army ready for tournament by 12th December
- Need to strip and re-paint my auto cannon dread, probably redo the arms, maybe from scratch
- Paint my new chapter master
- Squad mark my infantry
- Finish my Vindicator
- Repair Thunder Fire

3. BIV Army - 2000 Points -Easter 2010
- Just need to finish painting

4. SPACE MARINES
- 2nd Company - Will be done by BIV
- 1st Company - Cut down to 20 Terminator, 10 assault Terminators, 20 Stern Guard Various states
- Honour Guard, Comand Squad, Bikers, 25 Scouts, Various HQ's all need work
- Land Raider, Redeemer, Drop Pod, Land Speeder all need major Work
- I think I've bought enough for this army

5. Blood Angels - Waiting for Codex

6. Guard - Need 3-5 Russes, 4 Sentinels, Mess of infantry waiting for cash before I follow through

6. Others I'd like to try
- Dark Angels - Wait for New Codex
- Daemon Hunters/Witch Hunters/Death Watch - All 3 in one codex would be awesome
- Orks - Waiting Cash, Lowest Priority
- Chaos Marines - Maybe, need a few units, might try to build something up over time.
- Tau - Waiting for a new codex

No comments:

Post a Comment