Monday, October 19, 2009

Quick Round 7 update, This weeks list

For the first time in a while my work has slowed back to normal, So hopefully more updates.

First things first
____________
Round 7 Battle

This was another game against my friend James from the local club. We both tend to show up late and end up playing each other when there is no one else left. After the wupping I got from him last week when I tried Guard I was ready for revenge.

The mission for 3 objectives, Dawn of War.

It was a brutal match. In the end I was left with 5 space marines, an immobilized weaponless whirl wind and a drop pod in similar condition.
My opponent had 1 rus and about 12 guardsmen. Unfortunately my 2 harmless vehicles were contesting objectives.

Close Win - 1 Vs 0
__________________
This weeks List

Blood Angels Assault Force

HQ
Chaplain Lemartes
Chaptain - Terminator Armour

Troops
10 Assault Marines - Power Fist
10 Assault Marines - Power Weapon
10 Tactical Marines - Power Fist Melta Gun, Multi Melta, Rhino

Elites
10 Death Company - Jump Packs
5 Terminators - 5 x Lightning Claws

Heavy Support
Land Raider Crusader

This is a bit of a silly list should be some fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment