Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Post, An Introduction

Hi All, Welcome to my blog.

Never blogged before so this will be an experience. I have only been playing 40K for about 9 months, maybe a year. Like a lot of noobs I was sucked in by Dawn of War and the Black Reach starter set and set about making up some marines.

Origonally I liked the aggressive nature of Blood Angels, Bought some Tac Marines, Assault marines, Assault Termies and black reach. Then 2 things happened. I found I liked shooting. Alot. Second the new marine codex came out. So the BA's quickly became the Exorcists Chapter.

I've played in 2 tounaments, Gosford Shield and Battle in the Vines, I'm prepping for Lords of Terra Aspirants tournament at the end of the month. I also play in the local league in Gosford, NSW, Australia and the occasional inter club tournament. Currently ranked 266 in Australia.

When I started I went a little over board with the collecting, impulse buying etc. At pressent the collection stands about 11,000 points most of which isn't painted, None of which I'm happy to say is finished. Hope to get some pics up soon.

Current Projects
- LOT Aspirants army. finish 1 librarian, 30 marines, 5 scouts, 10 stern guard, 3 rhinos, 2 vindicators, 1 whirlwind, 2 dreds and a drop pod. 1750 Points. Details to follow. Unless I change my mind again.

Feel free to comment let me know what you think. I'll be posting my noobish impressions and expieriences from now till I lose interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment