Friday, July 31, 2009

Round 7 League results

VS Orks - Spear head, 2 objectives.

Not the game I was expecting. My oponnent was equipped with

- War boss
- Looters
- burners
- 2 x 10 boys
- 3 deff copters
- 1 truck with 10 nobs.


He formed up at the front of his deployment zone. I formed up in an arc. Vindicators in the middle, rhino's on the sides, And dreds on the flanks.

due to the lack of cover this was nothing short of a massacre. in turn 1 I placed my drop pod next to my opponents objective and cleared it of a squad of boys. After taking 2 rounds of shooting my opponent decided he was better off running away from my armour. My libraians squad was wiped out in close combat but my fire power was too much.

When the game ended on turn 5 I controlled my objective with my opponents had no units anywhere near it.

Next week a challange. Can I make a list that gets 5 out of 5 for comp and still win.

No comments:

Post a Comment