Wednesday, July 29, 2009

League List - Possibly for 2 games

Since I didn't get my game in last week I'll probably end up playing 2 this week. One will be against my friend Rob who managed to take out best general on the weekend. So something tough to take down the sisters of battle. I also wanted to test out my new drop pod idea.

HQ
Librarian - Avenger, Force Dome

Troops
Tactical Squad - Plasma Pistol, Plasma gun, Multi Melta
Drop Pod

Tactical Squad - Flamer, Missile Launcher
Rhino

Tactical Squad - Flamer, Missile Launcher

ELITES
Drednought - Plasma Cannon, CCW, Storm Bolter
Drednought - Multi Melta, Heavy Flamer

Heavy Support
Vindicator
Vindicator

This is a little harder than I would ussually run for league but I really need some strong wins to make up points in the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment