Thursday, September 3, 2009

League Result, Round 1

2 games of combat patrol, Pick the highest score.

My list for those playing at home

Librarian
Tactical Squad - Flamer, Missile
Razor Back
Land Speeder Typhoon

Comp score - 2/10

First Battle VS Guard
4 Objectives, Spear Head
Opponents List
Infantry Platoon
- Comand Squad - heavy flamer, Power Weapon
- 3 2 infantry squads with 2 plasma guns each
- Speacial weapons squad with sniper rifles
- Heavy weapons squad with 2 auto cannons and a missile launcher

This we a close battle, My flamers took out the infantry squads, His heavy weapons squad took out my armour. The highlight was my libarian assaulting 3 gaurds men and dieing without causeing a wound.

Result: DRAW 2 VS 2

Second Game VS Space Marines
3 objectives, Pitched Battle
His army
- 2 Scout Squads - 1 with power fist, 1 with heavy bolter
- Bike squad - 2 plasma guns, Heavy bolter attack bike

Another close one. My fire power took out the scouts but I took a few casualties along the way.

WIN 1 VS 0

Points 11.
TOTAL 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment