Monday, September 14, 2009

Marines at 1000 Points

With my MOAB army out of rotation so I can baby it and not wreck my hard work another list will be in place this week

I have two options I like at 1000 points
Mech Marines work
Dread army is kind of cool

Mech list looks like

Captain - Thunder Hammer
Tactical Squad - Flamer, Multi Melta
Rhino
Scouts - sgt w/ power fist, shotgun, 3 scouts w ccw/Bolt pistol, Heavy bolter
Terminators - 5 man
Dreadnought
Land Raider

Dread heavy looks like
Master of the Forge - Conversion beamer
Tactical Squad - Power Fist, Flamer, Missile
Tactical Squad - Power Fist, Flamer, Missile
Dreadnought
Dreadnought - Plasma Cannon
Dreadnought - 2 x Twin linked Autocannon
Dreadnought - Twin linked Las cannon, Missile Launcher

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment