Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Early Thoughts on Starting ORKS and other armies

If you've been keeping up I currently have
- 10,000+ points of Marines
- 1,500 Points of Guard
I can also field an armie of Blood Angels with 10 Death Company w/ jump packs led by Lemartes.

I'm currently looking to buy some Space Wolves and Orks from my soon to be brother in law next week.

From here I will also most likely expand my marines into Chaos, Dark Angels, Deamon Hunters, Witch Hunters and Black Templars once I can gain a few of their unique units. Leading to having 10 fieldable armies. That should break the monotony.

I have not yet had a chance to look through the spaces wolves Dex but hope to pick is up ASAP.

For Orks I am currently planning out a clan I'll call the Blazing Skulls, also as a nod to my love of comic books.

I like the Blood Axe themes but also like the idea of a clan of sneaky pyromaniac Orks running around.

Boss Snikrot will make an appearance, as will Old Zogwort (Lysander --> Sqig,) 1 War boss on a bike, 5 nob bikers, Maybe some burner boyz. I figure the flamers would compensate for the BS 2


Space Wolves I need the dex and to look though said almost relations old toys. Should be fun, Can't wait to start kit bashing!!!!!!!!

Apart from all this Tau and the Warhammer: Empire armies catch my eye from time to time. oh well I can dream.

Let me know what you think of Blazing Skulls

No comments:

Post a Comment