Monday, September 7, 2009

MOAB, Maybe

Mother of all battles (MOAB)is on next month in the deep south of NSW. I'm hoping to get there, just waiting on confirmation that I have a way to get there and somewhere to stay.

If I got I'll be entering the 1250 40K tournament, 11 games over 3 dayas.

Since I'll be playing lots of games and have little to no prep time its going to have to be a solid, well rounded and already painted army.

To That end I decided on the following

HQ
Librarian - Gate of infinity, Avenger - Can't pass him up.

Troops
Tactical Squad 1 - Plasma Pistol, Plasma Gun, Multi Melta
Drop Pod

Tactical Squad 2 - Melta, Multi Melta
Rhino

Tactical Squad 3 - Flamer, Missile Launcher

Scouts - 5 men all w/sniper rifles

Elites
Dreadnought - Multi Melta, CCW, Heavy Flamer
Dreadnought - Twin Linked Las Cannon, CCW, Storm Bolter

Heavy Support
Vindicator
Thunder Fire Cannon

Let me know what you think. Give me a comp score out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment